Monday, September 15, 2008

Still not over it

This has got to be my favorite picture capturing Big Z's amazing night last night. Will ya look at that-hugging his manager? LOVE IT! I'm still reeling from the no-hitter last night, my work has taken a backseat to all the internet coverage of last night's game. I've read just about every article out there, I think the most amazing part was reading stltoday.com and reading all the comments from the hateful Cardinals fans. I guess it's easy to be hateful when your team is, what, 10.5 games out of first? Shows some real poor sportsmanship if you ask me. Hell, when Jon Leister got his no-hitter earlier in the season, I was happy for him and I can't stand the Red Sox. Instead of hatin', why don't you just be happy for the person? It's a remarkable feat for any pitcher...it just so happened to be a Cubbie this time. Deal with it people. We won't let the haters rain on our parade! GO CUBBIES!!!!!

No comments: