Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Woo hoo! MLB Playoffs start today! GO CUBS!

How is a girl supposed to get any work done looking at this piece of hotness all day????


I'm as happy as a pig in s**t right now. Game 1 of the NLDS is today at 5:30pm CST, the Cubs are in and playing the other blue team-the Dodgers. I'm admittedly nervous about this series, certainly not taking the Dodgers for granted, but I am still cautiously optimistic and keeping my fingers crossed that the Cubs are not swept like they were last season.....I'm a little dismayed that the White Sox and their crazy ass manager, Ozzie Guillen, made it to the playoffs...ick. I hate them. And I'm pretty sure the world will end if there is an all-Chicago World Series. Can you even imagine?

In other fun and exciting news, exactly one week from today I will be in Canada. I'm thinking I may go see a certain cute boy while I'm there..... ;) WAY excited about that. Just hoping the Mounties don't give me a hard time as I try to enter their country....after all, I DO look like trouble........a very special shout out to my Uncle Jimmy who has agreed to not only take me to the airport, but to also pick me up. Unc, you have NO idea how grateful I am for that!!!!!!!!! :) Canadian, hope you're ready to deal with me....... :)

No comments: