Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pics from Red and Jon's 30th birthday party

Finally posting pics from the big 3-0 birthday party we had for my sister and her hubby Jon on Saturday night. Huge thanks to Jon's parents for hosting the event. I think a good time was had by all.
A 3oth birthday party wouldn't be complete without some black balloons, would it?The cake that could feed a small country.....I believe it actually fed 96. Is that right, Red? The Birthday Girl with our baby brother, Tim. Too cute!
Jon's special 30th birthday pin I made him wear. You can't tell in this picture, but it lit up, bright, flashing red lights. Definitely seizure inducing.
The Birthday Girl. Can you even tell she's pregnant?
my sister and her hubby, I made them pose with all their special birthday "bling". :)
I don't think that's an actual baby bump, that's just the way she's standing....my sis is a cute prego, I'll give her that! Maybe by Thanksgiving you'll be showing my dear!Some of the guests in their Mizzou best. Mizzou won (killed the other team would be more accurate), as did the Blues. It was an overall good sports day! Here's Red and Jon with their friend, Aaron.
Grandpa hits the food bar.......
Mom, Uncle Ron and Aunt Mary hangin out.
me and my baby bronothing says classy quite like a pregnant girl with a giant bottle of Arbor Mist......
posing with their cake
me and my sis
Red with Grandpa. Grandpa was stylin and profilin that night....... ;)
And last but not least, the Baumgart's dog, Mr. McFlurry showing his Blues pride......or something like that.... :)

No comments: