Wednesday, October 08, 2008

See ya later Yanks!

This Yankee is outta here! Well, I will be soon anyway. Gotta run some errands first this morning (and do something with this lion hair-ugh! Sis, ya feelin me?). Here's hoping there are no encounters with any Mounties. It is my hope to help continue the peace talks between the US and Canada (are there any "peace talks" between those two countries?). I'm practicing using "eh" in a sentence, as well as the word "hoser". Do they really use that word up in the Great White North? Will someone bitch-slap me in the face if I call them that? Hmm....clearly I shouldn't be allowed to leave my house, much less my country.......

Speaking of the good ol' US of A for a minute, um, who watched the presidential debates? I flipped back and forth between that and 90210 (a girl has to have her priorities-DUH!). I am not gonna lie, John McCain freaks me the hell out. And not just because his arms don't move (it's a war injury, I get it). At the same time, Barack Obama is very smooth....maybe a little too smooth. I don't know. I'm voting next month based on my gut instinct. My decision may surprise you. I won't say what it is because, really, political debates really don't interest me too much and, I respect your choice, so respect mine. That's all I got to say about that (said in Mikey's Forrest Gump voice).

I will miss you all while away to the great land of British Columbia (ooooh, maybe they'll be shooting a movie in Vancouver. Isn't EVERY movie shot in Vancouver? I read my People magazine, I know these things!). I'll take lots of pictures and all that good stuff. All right, I'm out, I got myself a cute Canadian to go see! HOLLA! (that was for you Mike). :)

No comments: