Friday, October 03, 2008

Jesus at the bus stop?

People, I swear to you I wasn't hallucinating. Nor was I under the influence of any illicit drugs (nor any prescribed drugs for that matter as I have not had my scripts for my antihistamine, nasal spray and antibiotic filled yet....so there!). I swear to, well, God, that I saw Jesus at the bus stop today. There I was, sitting in the turn lane at the intersection of Hampton and Gravois, when I looked to my right and saw a man dressed in a long, white robe. He had a long white beard and a giant cross around his neck, and he was holding a big cane. And he was waving at people. OMG, I soooooooooooooo can't make this up. I had a similar sighting at the Schnucks right next to the bus stop about a year ago. Now, I don't know if it was the same Jesus or not, but I'm telling you, the big JC was hanging out in South City tonight. When I drove by a mere ten minutes later, he was gone. Thinking about it now, I'm wondering if it was A Sign. Was JC trying to tell me the Cubs are done after tomorrow? Or was it a sign of encouragement? A "don't give up on them now even though they are 0-2 and about to leave the un-friendly confines, fear not o' ye of little faith". I'm not sure, but I'm thinking I should get my soul in check....just in case.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh KD, only you. OMG are you so excited for your trip. I really hope the canadian does not kidnap you and not allow you to return. Also did you get the music to work??

KD said...

I'm thinking he's gonna be counting the minutes until he can send me back here....I tend to grate on one's nerves after awhile... :)
Still didn't get the music to work...I figured out how to get music on the phone, but not how to be able to listen to the stuff on your memory card. I'm retarded.

Unknown said...

go to the AT&T store. seriously, try it, they can help you.

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog out loud to John and Jeff and OMG were we cracking up!!!!!......Val