Saturday, October 18, 2008

Boobietini, anyone?

I was always told not to talk to strangers. You know, for safety and stuff. So, against my better judgment, I accepted my neighbors invite to come over to view his paintings this afternoon. Ok, so not like he's a total stranger, I mean, we've lived in the same building for over a year now and he is the only one in the building I actually talk to. He's very nice in a hanging-out-with-someone-your-dad's-age sort of way, so I figured there was no harm in checking out some art. I gotta tell ya, he is really talented and his paintings were beautiful. So, I'm glad I decided to not be anti-social (which is my usual MO) today. Yay me. Way to grow as a person, huh? :)

Had Girls Lunch today-it was an abbreviated version as only myself, Aunt Cheryl, Aunt Mary and Rachel were present, but we still had a good time, although we missed the other ladies! We got to hear all about Aunt Cheryl's trip to Hollywood (love the part about she and Jeff meeting Hef and the Girls Next Door!) and the girls pressed for details about my trip to Canada. It was lots of fun. And the giant onion rings at Trailhead are TO DIE FOR!

I've spent the better part of the afternoon chilling, laying around on the couch and just generally doing nothing. At least I was dressed before noon...... ;) Tonight is Boobie Recovery 2008 at my friend Carrie's house, sure can't wait to try one of those boobietini's.....in fact, I really should start getting ready to go. I've got Captain Morgan to buy (and drink). Later peeps! And happy weekend!

No comments: