Saturday, October 25, 2008

I get to see my fam today!

I'm very excited to get to see my family today! All of them! My sis and brother-in-law (and baby Blue) flew in late last night and my parents and brother will be here noonish. In fact, I need to get myself in gear and start getting ready so that I can drive over to Grandpa's to greet them. Ah, nothing like fine family fun! We are celebrating my sister and brother-in-law's 30th birthday this weekend (yes, they have the same birthday-weird, huh?). Their actual birthday isn't until Monday, but with them living in another state, this was the best we could do. :) Of course, most everyone is excited about seeing my sister and seeing if she's "showing" yet. She is now 16 weeks along and, from pictures, appears to have the tiniest bit of a baby bump. Both families already love this baby so much, can't wait to see him/her, or Blue as the baby is being called. :) Here's hoping Mizzou (and the Blues for that matter) actually win today. That'd be a nice gift to the birthday kids, huh?

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's a bit chilly here, but then again, it IS the end of October. I LOVE IT! I just noticed in the last couple of days that the leaves are finally starting to change around here. I was getting impatient waiting. You know it's my absolute favorite time of year and the leaves changing is my favorite part. Perhaps I'll do some hiking or take a long drive next weekend to see all the colors. I do so love Missouri in the fall!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's odd . . . it doesn't get cold in Missouri until January???

KD said...

I'm never gonna live that down, am I? :)