Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben and.....Happy Halloween Eve!

Happy Birthday today to my baby cousin, Ben. Are you 22 now? Geez. Want me to tell my old lady stories about how I remember when you were born? No? Ok, but let me know if you do. Have a great birthday cousin! Give baby Brayden a big hug and kiss for me! I'll see you guys Thanksgiving weekend!

Ok, so I know technically, Halloween Eve is not a holiday, but I want to celebrate it anyway, ok? I realize I've been slacking in the blogging department this week. Quite honestly, I just haven't felt like writing. Been in a blah mood this week, not sleeping well, work is stressful, all that good stuff, blah, blah, blah. Let's recap what we've missed:

1. The Phillies won the World Series. Yahoo. At least the NL won. And Ryan Howard, a local guy, got to win. And former Cubbie Scott "don't call me Stevie" Eyre got to win. Yahoo for them.

2. Cloris Leachman finally got voted off Dancing With The Stars. It's about damn time, is all I have to say about that.

3. I just realized I can't think of a 3rd thing that has happened this week. I need more sleep and/or more caffeine. Stat.

No comments: