Thursday, October 23, 2008

BOO HISS!

Ew gross. What is up with my skin lately? Am I a pre-pubescent teenager? I feel like I need to be on one of those Proactiv commercials....as the BEFORE picture. Dude, WTF? I feel all hormonal and gross. I thought this stuff was supposed to go away by the time you reached your 30's?

Ok, so the Blues lost to the Red Wings last night (BOO HISS!). They tried to make it entertaining in the 3rd period, and I love Bernie Federko's commentary about how at least the Blues were able to compete with the mighty Red Wings, and isn't it so great that they weren't intimidated, blah, blah, blah. Hey Bernie, they still LOST. TJ Oshie is gonna be my new favorite. I like his name. And he scored his first NHL goal last night. And I was totally gonna comment on how old Keith Tkachuk is and why is he still playing until I realized that he is only 4 years older than me. Ouch. I suppose at 36 he can still keep playing, I mean, Chris Chelios is turning 74 this year and he's still playing (isn't he?).

I am completely over this whole working thing today. Which is not good considering it's only 9:00am and I have to work until 8:30 tonight. Hmmmm.....someones in for a long day, huh? At least the caseload today isn't too horrendously terrible, it's still more work than I actually want to do, but what can ya do? At least tomorrow is Friday and I so graciously agreed to cover my co-worker Jeff's late night tomorrow, meaning I don't have to be in until 9:00am. I'm sleeping in until a whopping 7:00am bitches! Jealous? :)

Did the Phillies win last night? It was 3-2 in the 6th when I decided to stop watching the game.

No comments: