Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pics from Saturday night....

Oh so much drunken fun at Carrie's house on Saturday night. Oh good Lord, is all I have to say. Here's me, Dr. Judy (from work) and Frieda...Judy made the most fantabulous pumpkin pie martini's (see the bright orange drink???).
Judy showing off her amazing drink, complete with the whipped cream that Carrie just happened to have in the fridge. Um.....yea. :)
The deadly boobietini.....yes, it had it's own dispenser that Carrie purchased at Costco. We need to keep her away from Costco...
me and my girl Val. The ONLY one that was drunk that night....... :) Nice angle, KD.
Erin and her friends Sarah and Jamie
Think we have enough alcohol? Ashley and Sam sample the goods.
Robin and Val...two of my favoritest people ever!
Ashley and Samone of the "boobie" cupcakes Carrie made. Nice, huh?
Ah, let the karaoke begin!!!!! Val and Ashley rock out for us.
OMG, OMG, OMG. This makes me laugh so hard, I don't even know what to say. It's the character from the strange karaoke game Carrie has. The thing dances and sings with you. It's hilarious.Dr. Judy rockin out!Val and Ashley.OMG, photographic evidence of our 3am phone call to Canada....not sure what I'm chewing on, but I'm pretty sure Ashley is talking to Darin in this pic.........and here's me talking to him. Ugh, I look like I have a black eye!Ash still on the phone with Darin...God knows what Val is laughing at.......here's Val being sassy as always.
OMG, my favorite picture. It's Ash Vader and Darth Carrie. Carrie has two little boys and apparently, while the girls were making up our beds for the night, they discovered the boys Darth Vader helmets and were wearing them around the house. Just thinking about it makes me laugh out loud. This pic was taken somewhere in the neighborhood of 5:00am.....

No comments: