Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween party people!!!! HOLLA! OMG, Mike is so freakin hyper today. My team decided to have a little Halloween breakfast this morning (because we are elitist snobs and don't like to participate in the food day that the entire office is having-we don't play well with others). Mike, after a giant doughnut, is bouncing off the walls. I may have to punch him. Then again, after downing a couple Excedrin migraine pills today (packed with caffeine), I may be joining him in the whole wall bouncing thing. Yes, that damn headache just will not go away-I think today is Day 8. Allergies my ass. I asked Dr. Beach (who Mike says is dressed up like Cher today) his opinion on migraines and he told me they are usually triggered by stress.....sounds about right coming from a psychiatrist...he asked what's stressing me, I said, rather bluntly "my job". He laughed. I wasn't kidding. :) Oh well, I'm in a pretty good mood for a girl with a massive headache.....why? Because I LOVE Halloween!!!!! I'm wearing devil horns in the office today, part of my "evil managed care lady" outfit. Some say it's a natural look for me.....

My girls and I will be going out this evening. We are reprising our camping costumes from last year...with a bit of a twist. It involves fake blood that has now stained my hands (I had to have a proper smeared bloody hand print on my shirt!). Pictures to follow. I believe we are going to see one of our favorite bands, Trixie Delight, tonight down in SoCoMo. Good times will be had by all, I'm sure!

Everyone be careful and have a fun, SPOOKTACULAR Halloween!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devil horns??? Why aren't you wearing a costume???

KD said...

Oh Mr Tessier, you are SO funny! :)
Actually, that has been my joke all day, that the devil horns are au natural.... :)

Anonymous said...

I thought the snow devil kinda spoke for itself

KD said...

yea, I suppose you're right.....

Anonymous said...

If you don't believe me . . . there were to unbiased strangers weighing in on it as well.

KD said...

unbiased CRACKHEADS, but whatever......

Anonymous said...

How is that my fault . . . I just asked two random people in your neighbourhood. If you live a neighbourhood infested with CRACKHEADS, how am I to blame.

KD said...

I didn't say you were to blame my dear, just pointing out the fact that they were more than likely crackheads and therefore their judgment may not have been the best nor were their views the most accurate..... :)

Anonymous said...

And you live in a neighbourhood with said crackheads, which means your judgement . . .

KD said...

my judgment should ALWAYS be questioned....in ALL aspects of my life.... ;)