Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween and bowling pics

So many fun activities this past weekend! No wonder I'm sleepy today! Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! Mine was great! I'm posting the pics that are postable (some are better left OFF the internet....). ;) So, here we go....

these are my devil horns I wore to work on Friday...as my role as the Evil Managed Care Lady. It's a good look...

Halloween night my girls and I went out to House of Rock to see Trixie Delight play. Yes, folks, I'm just gonna put it out there-we were pregnant teenage campers from Camp Wannahumpalotta. Inappropriate? Yes. Funny? Yes. We had a fun time with our "prego" bellies...the lead singer of the band asked us why we didn't enter the costume contest-she was convinced we would have won....Here's Val, Carrie and myself-prego bellies and drinking, nice huh?

Val's husband, Big Bastard bringin sexy back....
party girl Carrie rockin out....

this pic makes me laugh so hard.....
yes, that stick is actually on fire.....

me and my girl Carrie. Rockin the pigtails!
I don't even want to know......

yes, Erin is resting on my prego belly...
we are some hot mama's......
not sure what's going on here....

Now Erin is punching me in my prego belly....SO not nice!
OMG, this giant Frankestein cracked me up....
me with the husbands...Big Bastard and Boogie
this thing was hanging on the ceiling at the bar...this pic cracks me up!
Rob stole my "baby". She looks good prego!
I'm now holding my "baby"........
Carrie's "baby" popped, so here are she and Val making new ones......
Ah yes, the Scotsman....Carrie got the money shot of him flipping up the kilt and showing that he had nothing on underneath....nice. Even funnier is that by day he's a St. Louis County cop. Wow.
This is one of the dudes in the band...Carrie and Val gave him their "baby balloons" and he decided to put it up his shirt......
Such a fun night! As always is the case with those girls, I had a blast. LOVE it.
On Sunday, I attended a bowling event that benefitted Human Rights Campaign. It was a great turnout and a good time was had by all. My team (consisting of me, Mike, our co-worker Mary and our friend Don) was called The Belles of the Bowl (cute, huh?). I'm gonna be honest with y'all-I can't bowl. I think my best game was an 87 (which totally bested my goal of 60), but I had a lot of fun. Lots of my co-workers were there, so it was fun to get to hang with them outside of work.
Here's my co-worker Michele with her hole-less ball....we put it in our lane for good luck....it didn't really work! :)
This is hilarious...this is Don's sign in sheet....
Here's Mikey in action. What form! Nice shoes!
Don in action.......

me and my Mikey....this pic kept cracking him up. Look for it on Facebook soon..... ;)
Michele and Ashley. Too cute!
Dr. Judy, Freida and Tabitha (I work with Judy and Tabitha)
Mike and Tab
Dr Judy and Mike....
Group shot!!!!! Most of these folks work with me in managed care land...starting at the top we have Mike, Michele, Freida, Ashley, Whitney, Mary, me, Judy and Tabitha.
Fun times, good cause. Loved it. Afterwards, some of us continued the fun and went out....Daylight Savings Time was seriously throwing me off...it felt MUCH later than it actually was....I got home at like 8pm and could have sworn it was midnight......

No comments: