Friday, November 14, 2008

So, what's goin' on?

Ok, I'm a little saddened by the new that the Cubs appear to be saying goodbye to Kerry Wood. Granted, I've had a love/hate relationship with him but still (when he's good, he's really, really good, when he's bad,well, he's really, really bad), he's been a Cubbie for ten years, it'll be weird to see him on another team. But I wish him the best. Maybe this means the Cubs will try harder to keep Ryan Dempster, although honestly, I think he'll be going to the highest bidder...more power to him. I just don't think his Harry Caray impression will carry as much weight with another team, however. So, Demp, you're just gonna have to stay in Chicago. Thanks.

It's Friday! Yahoo! I don't know why I look forward to Fridays because, quite honestly, Friday's at my job suck (or as my boss likes to say "SBDB", which stands for "sucks big donkey balls"-yea I said it. She started it). Today is no exception. I hope it's over soon, because..................I get to see some of my college peeps today! YAY! Of course, I don't get to see my FAVOURITE one, but that's because he like lives in another country and stuff. The others will have to suffice. So, we are going to a place called Tequila's (who happen to have very yummy, and strong, margaritas). Deven and Ryan are coming all the way from Jeff City just to hang out with us cool STL kids-yay! I'm sure we're gonna have a great time, I always do with those peeps....and I have a feeling that Guitar Hero or some other wii game is in our immediate future....


Other than tonight's festivities, not a whole lot going on this weekend. I do have our monthly girls lunch with my aunts and cousins tomorrow (ALWAYS look forward to that). There are rumors of snow flurries tomorrow (yikes!). I'm pretty sure I need to get the oil changed in my car (always exciting times). I leave you with this. Sis, this picture is for you: LOVE YOU! ;)

2 comments:

kristy said...

omg, I want to put my face in that thing and eat it all up!

KD said...

down girl! you tell that hubby of yours to get you some frickin pie already! :)