Monday, November 17, 2008

Hangin with my college peeps/TOO much tequila....

I love my college friends. I really, truly do. They are some of my favoritest people on Earth. I don't get to see them nearly often enough, even the ones that live here in St. Louis. You know how it is, life gets busy and time flies (especially when you're old). So Friday night was a great time. We met at Tequila's and tequila was definitely the theme of the night....yikes (may explain why I slept most of the day on Saturday....)
This is my friend Deven modeling his Mexican beer (HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY by the way!). I hadn't seen him in four years, but I'm happy to say good ol' D Mac hasn't changed a bit...... :)
A typical Mikey drunk face...check out that giant beer he's drinking......
I don't know why Mike L entertains me so much........
This painting was quite popular with us drunko's....I don't know why it's so funny, but it is. Some say he looks like a certain Cuban doctor that I work with on a daily basis......
Here's the whole gang! From the left: Deven's wife Mandy, me, Christi, Christi's hubby Jim, Lori, Mike, Ryan and Deven. LOVE IT!
Ryan and Deven.....they came all the way from Jeff City (in the rain!) just to see us.
this makes me laugh out loud.....
so does this.....
I think this was the portion of the show when Mike was trying to call DT in Canada (hey, we were all missing him!). Oh and DT, Mike has big plans for you for Mardi Gras, so sure hope you're showing up....Mike even promises to be sober enough to go with us this time! ;)
me taking random shots as we are about to leave....Deven looks thrilled, doesn't he?
nothing but love from Christi's hubby, Jim.
Christi and Ryan
I think Mandy may have had too much margarita...... :)
not sure what Jim is doing here....and not too sure Mike is liking it..........
Mike and Lori...too cute! Um, and that glass in Lori's hand is now in the floorboard of my car......don't ask.
me and Ryan....proof that you CAN get along after not seeing each other after many years (Ryan and I tended to have our disagreements back in the day...usually alcohol induced).
Lori and Christi....two of my favoritest girlfriends ever!

No comments: