Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sleep.....it's a good thing

Who knew that actually sleeping through the night (aided by a bedtime of 9:30pm, thank you very much) can do WONDERS for your mood? No wonder I've been Miss CrankyPants for the last week or so (or the last 32 years, whatever)! I got a solid 9 hours of sleep last night and today? I feel GREAT! I'm awake, alert, oriented, all that good stuff. I feel sorry for those around me because I may be a little hyperactive today. Deal with it. The side effect of actually sleeping, however, is that you actually dream. Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant-that was, in a word, horrifying. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that my sister (who actually is pregnant) told me she had a dream about her baby spewing black goo a la The Exorcist the other night. I informed her that I'm pretty sure her baby is not a demon spawn (then again, you never know...). Anywho, according to the internet (where everything is ALWAYS accurate), dreaming about being pregnant signifies changes or growth in your life. What is changing or growing in my life right now? Hmmmm....must look into this further.

My sister's fetus is 18 weeks along today. It is apparently about 5.5 inches long and cute as a button, I'm sure! Only a couple more weeks until we get to find out what she's having-very excited about that!

Mike and I are getting excited about our Date Night on Monday. Yes, that's right folks, we are going to see New Kids On The Block on Monday......(I believe that deserves a nice, big 'HOLLA'!). SO exciting and people at work are jealous of us, right Mikey?

So, Susan Lucci got the boot on Dancing With The Stars last night. Can't say I'm surprised, I mean, she did ok and all, it was just her time to go. No more looking at her partner, Tony Dovolani and his really, REALLY bright white teeth...darn. I saw my favorite hottie, Maks, made an appearance last night. What the hell was up with his new haircut, thought? It was weird. In other Wednesday night TV news, I totally forgot about the hotness that is Taye Diggs. Yum. Why am I not a regular watcher of The Practice? Oh yea, that's right, because I typically work on Wednesday nights........

No comments: