Thursday, November 13, 2008

SIX IN A ROW.....

Wow. Now I know the St. Louis Blues are historically a mediocre team at best. I get this. Really, I do, I've been watching them since roughly 1988, so I totally get it. But losing six in a row? It's getting a bit ridiculous, boys! I mean, I thought you wanted the fans back? This is not a good way to make that happen. Here's an idea-bring that kid Ben Bishop back. You have to like a 6' 7" goalie. And he's from St. Louis. What's not to like? Poor Manny Legace-ever since Sarah Palin tried to kill him he hasn't quite been the same....every day I drive past the Paul Kariya billboard and I think to myself "what have you done for us lately, Paul?" (actually, I think he's hurt right now, but whatever). I'd really like the Blues to at least be competitive. I mean, come on, I need a winter sport to watch and God knows the Rams aren't cutting it. I'd pine away for Cubs baseball, but April is WAY far away from now. So, Blues, you're just gonna have to win some hockey games. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is. Hell, even the CANUCKS are better than you..... ;)

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Canucks are currently on top of the Northwest division . . . TAKE THAT RED!!!!!

kristy said...

Whatever...how can you support a team that once had Todd mass-murderer Bertuzzi on it? ick!

KD said...

She DOES have a point there....and don't forget those pensive Sedin twins....

Anonymous said...

Isn't "mass-murderer" a LITTLE strong??? Besides . . . he's on the Flames now, so I think your bad karma should be directed towards Calgary.

KD said...

HEY! Us Davidson girls are nothing if not melodramatic!!!!! ;)

kristy said...

Doesn't matter. When he committed his violent crimes, he was a Canuck. Once a Canuck, always a canuck, i always say. :)

Anonymous said...

Didn't the Blues have that Danton guy who was actually arrested for plotting to murder his agent???

Anonymous said...

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2004/04/16/danton-arrest.html

KD said...

Oh yea, there was that.....

kristy said...

Hmmmm, forgot about that little gem..nice work, DT.;)

Anonymous said...

You know what they say . . . once a Blue, always a Blue :)

KD said...

Dammit, outsmarted by that Canadian AGAIN! Better luck next time, sis! I've been trying for 12 years and still haven't succeeded......

kristy said...

Oh don't worry...he'll get his. He should know to not mess with a hormonal pregnant woman. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I will steer clear of Texas for the near future . . . just in case

Val said...

I swear -- I didn't raise my girls to be this violent. Smart a**'s yes -- violent no.

KD said...

you did a good job on the whole smart ass thing mama. thanks!

kristy said...

Texas is a rough place. Not many folks can handle it. I'm one of them. :)

Anonymous said...

I do love how everything gets Tex-Mexed though

KD said...

Hey cutie pie-ask Red what the difference is between Tex-Mex and Mexican........

Anonymous said...

Hey Red . . . what is the difference between Tex-Mex and Mexican???

Unknown said...

so hottie Paul Kariya was in my sister's restaurant the other day. Needless to say she about attacked him. She saqid he is sooooo much hotter in person.

Anonymous said...

That's how it is with us Canadians :)

KD said...

What, that you're so much hotter in person??????

Anonymous said...

Yeah . . . it's a curse

KD said...

you ARE hot, I'll give ya that.