Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby B is a...............GIRL!

Meet my niece everyone! Isn't she cute? Yes, my sister and Jon found out yesterday that they are expecting a little girl in April. I KNEW IT! I am so excited and can't wait to meet her! My sister said that Chloe is not at all excited about having a little sister (Chloe being the dog). I'm thinking Chloe may be upset either way, knowing she is soon gonna have to share her parents with some screaming, crying critter. :) Mom and I are excited because now we can start buying pink stuff-there is so much cute baby crap out there! I can't wait to spoil this little girl (because that's what being an auntie is all about!). We still have 20 weeks to go, but I'm hoping they'll go by as fast as the first 20 did. I love you already my little niece and I can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!! Girls rule! And the clothes are so much cuter. Congrats!

Julie Zoell-patrick