Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random, random and more random

Oh, all kinds of random stuff going through my head today (yea, I know that's not exactly different from any other day....).

So, remember a few weeks back when my girls and I got a little bit drunk on martinis and someone (Ashley) decided making international calls to a certain hot boy in Canada would be a good idea? Well, I must admit, I was a little apprehensive about seeing that phone bill....I mean, I get free weekends, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't count on international calls...so, I got my bill today (it gets emailed to me) and with eager anticipation (and a bit of dread), I clicked on the button to show me the call details. Guess what? Calling British Columbia at 3:00am and talking for a couple of hours isn't that pricey after all! Only $18.27!!!! Wow, guess we can do that a little more often now, huh DT? ;) Because nothing says "hey, I really miss you" quite like a drunken phone call in the middle of the night.......

Would it be weird for me to be sitting here in the office with my gloves on? My hands are really cold. I'm wearing an orange shirt today and my gloves are green striped, not exactly a fashion statement (well, not a good one anyway)........

Today is technically my Thursday. You see, after tomorrow, I don't have to go back to work until December. Yay me. :) I'm gonna be spending the bulk of that time at my parents house letting my mama spoil me.......right mom? ;) I absolutely cannot wait until next week. Thanksgiving is my favoritest holiday. I love it because it's the only one we spend in Salem. My sis and Jon will be there (along with my special niece, Chloe!), the Dingi will be there and on Friday, the Batto Clan is coming down along with the Baumgartners...full house and I love it!!!! I'm also gonna see some old friends while I'm in town (breaking my own rule of not socializing with anyone when I'm in Salem). I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike is sitting over at his desk, muttering under his breath, but I'm pretty sure I just heard the word "dumbass" come out of his mouth....rough day, Mikey?

I leave you with this-do computers have faces? And if you threaten to punch one in the face, is that considered violent in any sort of way? Just wondering ......

2 comments:

kristy said...

I would so love to take all next week off! OH well, gotta save it for the baby. Can't wait to see you next week!

KD said...

Yea, I DON'T have to save it for the baby, so it's use it or lose it time! Tomorrow I may stay in my PJ's all day, just because I can.... :)
I can't wait to see you guys next week! Tell Chloe that Aunt Kerri loves her..... :)