Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh yea....and Happy Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day



Why is it those damn, sassy Canadians get Remembrance Day (some sort of Veteran's Day knock-off, I think) off and we don't get Veteran's Day off??? Now, granted, I'm not a veteran, but lots of people I know are, so I think, in their honor, I should have the day off. My Grandpa is a Korean War vet and my daddy is a Vietnam War vet. Hat's off to them. Also, to my cousins who are currently serving in the military-my baby cousin Ben who is in the Air Force, my cousin Clint who is in the Marines, and my cousin Mike who is in the Navy. Thanks boys for serving our country so I don't have to. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you not post so loudly . . . some of us are trying to sleep

KD said...

hush Mr. I Get The Day Off Today. Why don't you get up and do something productive today, eh? ;)
and yes, I say that b/c I'm angry and bitter that I have to work today.....

Anonymous said...

Can I at least wipe the sleep from my eyes first???

KD said...

It's 12:30 your time! Get it together Tessier! ;) Wow, I'm really bossy today.....

Anonymous said...

Your bossiness is making me sleepy . . . I might go take a nap

KD said...

yea yea, you go do that...... ;)