Thursday, October 02, 2008

Faith renewed


Ok, I'm working on getting over my mini-meltdown last night, my Cubs faith is renewed again. Tonight's game will be different. I feel it. Or maybe that's the allergy medication talking....

Yea, we have a new problem. I woke up feeling like ASS this morning. I can't hear out of my left ear, I have aches and pains (mostly in my face and head) and a spacy feeling that is worse than normal....at best, I'm hoping it's allergies. At worst? I may have the Bubonic Plague. Damn the timing..... :) Do people still get the Bubonic Plague? What is it exactly? Maybe I have Cubs-itis. The only cure? A FRICKIN' PLAYOFF WIN. :)

Everyone at work today is concerned about my well-being following the Cubs collapse last night. They are walking on eggshells around me, knowing a breakdown is imminent. Thanks guys. Nice to know you Cards fans are sensitive to my baseball needs. :) My co-worker Ruben and I are gonna form a support group on our lunch hour (that if, if we actually got lunch hours around here). Perhaps I'll continue to dope myself up on Claritin or whatever else I can find so that I can successfully dull the pain...........

1 comment:

Jen Estes said...

*Sigh*

That's all I got. Well, that and buckets of tears.