Monday, October 20, 2008

NOOOOO! Not the Tony Danza song again!

Son of a........I head "Tiny Dancer" again this morning which can only mean one thing, short of also hearing "Dust In the Wind", I am gonna have this song stuck in my head for an indefinite amount of time. Yay me.

So, in all my hungover glory yesterday, I went to bed at 8pm. Nice, huh? Actually, I had the lofty goal of watching Desperate Housewives, which started at 8pm...I think I may have made it through the opening credits. I awoke around 11:30 or so, completely disoriented, on my couch, with all the lights on, not entirely sure what had happened. Once I realized where I was, what time it was and in general what was going on, I quickly gathered my blankies and then went to bed for real. The good news is I feel great today, thanks for asking. Well, great until I walked in and was told that both our databases are down so I can't do any actual work this morning. Fun, fun. Guess I'm gonna have to just sit here and look pretty. Wish me luck with that.

Very much looking forward to this weekend. We are celebrating my sister and brother-in-law's 30th birthday on Saturday and not only will they be in town (can't wait to see my sister's pregnant cuteness! Check her out....how adorably skinny is she?) but so will my parents and my
brother. Can't wait to hang with the fam! And while Mizzou has had a bit of a fall from glory, we will still be watching the game on Saturday (what are they ranked now? Like 16th? Ick.). In other local sports news, the Blues lost on Sat (what can ya do in a 1-0 game?) and I still can't believe that the Rams won yesterday. Surely the world is about to end now. :)
I've just received word that our databases are working again. Shoot, guess I have to go do some actual work now. Happy Monday y'all!

No comments: