Thursday, January 31, 2008

dude, this blows

So, my boss is letting people leave early due to the weather (some left as early as 1:00). This girl can't, however, since she has to work at the freakin' crisis line at 4:30pm....ah, life's not fair sometimes. I'd love to go home so I can hang out with my favorite Canadian (who may be doing inappropriate things with the exercise belt, I'm not sure.....work your core, dude!), but it is not to be....y'all be careful out there. You know how St. Louisans drive during inclement weather.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

At one point I incorporated the belt, the exercise ball AND the weights

KD said...

dirty

Anonymous said...

P.S. : I'm borrowing the boots for the trek to Rotten Ronnies

KD said...

the pointy toed ones? Those will be SO hot on you....

Anonymous said...

I figure they will work well in the snow

KD said...

oh, i'm sure they will...uh, good luck with that..

Anonymous said...

Kerri . . . you are a Jukebox Hero, and you don't even know it