Tuesday, January 08, 2008

OMG, I am laughing so hard right now

These pix my sister sent me from Christmas Eve are absolutely freakin' HILARIOUS!!!! OMG, I can't stand it....if you ever wondered why I am the way I am, all ya gotta do is look at my family. We are a bunch of crazy nutballs. This is the best pic EVER. Check out Grandpa playing Guitar Hero. I can honestly say I can die happy now.Well, well, well, what do we have here? Apparently, I thought I was Miss Thang that night (I blame the whiskey slush). Love this pic of my brother-in-law Jon, me and my brother Tim Here is Jon and Tim. Bunch of tards.words can't even describe how funny this pic of Jon is. I won't go into the background story behind that shirt. I can't do it. Is that his best Zoolander imitation? Here is me and my daddy. Is he flashing the peace sign? me and my sis-PARTY PIC y'all!

4 comments:

kristy said...

Omg, I'm the one that sent those to you and I'm still dying looking at them! That was such a fun night. I can't get over the new shirt!

KD said...

They are SO effin' funny! I forget you took half of them...totally made my day today, thanks sis!

kristy said...

No prob! sorry I took so long to upload them from the camera!

KD said...

sister, I still have stuff from SEPT that I haven't uploaded yet...Eric Rowan let me know all about it yesterday, asking if his pix of Chicago weren't good enough for me since I hadn't posted them on MySpace...I told him I had two words for him-----DIAL UP. :)