Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I just don't get it

WTF is up with people talking on their phones while sitting on the toilet? I know I have ranted about this before, but I just don't get it! I would be horrified to discover that the person I was talking to on the other end was sitting on the toilet while talking to me (which, for the record, my turdface brother did to me on Monday-I don't know if he was really on the toilet, but he said he was.....). Now, I have had callers on the crisis line talk to me while in the bathroom, but let's remember something about that........THEY'RE MENTALLY ILL. They have a semi-excuse for being so socially retarded. These so-called "professionals" in my office do not. Does anyone else have thoughts on this subject?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I shouldn't tell you that I am typing this blog comment while sitting on the toilet

KD said...

Thanks for the visual, Canada.... :)

Anonymous said...

It was tough too, cause I don't have a laptop at work

KD said...

interesting......and how did you manage such a feat?

Anonymous said...

Extension cords

KD said...

ah yes....why didn't I think of that? you are so damn smart!

Anonymous said...

AND really, really, ridiculously good looking

KD said...

DUH! I think that goes w/out saying! Anyone can plainly see how ridiculously good looking you are.