Saturday, January 12, 2008

New injury report

So, today I was walking down the aisles at Wal-Mart, searching for the perfect laundry detergent (read: cheapest) when tragedy struck. Another consumer and I were about to pass each other in the aisle, I thought I had plenty of room to clear her, but no....my left thumb got smashed in between our two carts. I shrugged it off as the other lady clearly felt bad (I went ahead and let her take all the blame). It is now a couple of hours later and I have a good dime sized bruise on my thumb. Let us all recall my right thumb injury in mid-December when I slipped on the ice. Clearly this can all mean only one thing. I am not responsible enough to have thumbs.

My birthday is coming up, so if anyone wants to purchase a special order padded suit and helmet for me, that would be great. Thanks.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like you're "all thumbs" Kerri! (Sorry -- somebody HAD to say it....only teasing, of course!)

Luv ya, Kerri!

Anonymous said...

How about a nice padded room instead?

KD said...

What are you trying to say Canada?????