Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I can't be nice

I can't do it. I can't be nice. Not when I have to work with Psychosomatic Sniffling Girl. OMG. Tonight has been especially annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if she would just not try to talk to me. We are not friends, ok sister? DO NOT TALK TO ME. Actually, the constant sniffling was seriously making me gag. I mean, is it necessary? I suggest going to an ENT if it's that bad. The thing that sent me over the edge? She is sitting there talking about how she is getting assistance from workers comp for something. She defines "psychosomatic". Mom, working in the HR field I'm sure you come across these people. They are the ones that will sue at the drop of a dime and/or claim workers comp for BS reasons.....the fact that SHE actually has a fiance and I don't makes me want to kill myself...or her, I'm not sure which. Ok, I'm done now.

Oh, and another thing. When you go to the ATM, how long does it take you to do your business? A minute or two tops, right? I mean, how hard is it? You stick your card in, punch in your PIN, make your selection and move on with life. Right? Well then why did the lady in front of me today take SEVEN minutes to complete her transaction? What in the hell was she doing that took seven minutes? I assumed she was a Re Re as evidenced by the fact that she kept sticking her card in and out, re-entering her PIN....uh, seriously lady, take your remedial ATM classes on someone else's time, would ya?

I need to pick a new New Year's Resolution, don't I?

No comments: