Friday, January 25, 2008

Re Re moment of the day

Mike Tinnin is making fun of me for my re re moment of the day. I was entertained by it too....at first. But as the day has gone on, I am feeling more and more crappy and am a bit concerned that I may have given myself a slight concussion.....

Ok, it was 6:30am, I was kneeling down in my dining room putting stuff in my bag. When I went to stand up, my forehead connected with the corner of my dining room chair. I stumbled back a bit and, yes, I did see stars temporarily. Tears instantly came to my eyes and my head (that was already hurting mind you) was not feeling too well. I have a LOVELY goose egg in the middle of my forehead now. It would be funny except for the fact that I have also been nauseated all day (and have actually thrown up-sorry to be gross) and a bit dizzy. I have been trying to downplay it as I really don't want to have to admit that my retardedness may have caused a mild concussion. I looked up the symptoms of a concussion on webmd.com and I have all of them except for the blacking out.

I swear, can I not go a week without injuring myself in some sort of way? Should I just go ahead and move into the Loving Care Home down the street (for the mentally ill and those that cannot care for themselves.....)? Seriously, can someone go down to the Office of Guardianship Affairs in Jefferson City and apply to be my guardian?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't understand the logistics of this story. I think you may have even bent a law of physics or two. I can't wait to get to the bottom of the REAL incident. I feel it may involve an enraged neighbour, finally pushed over the edge by you spying on him all hours of the night

KD said...

dude, I re-enacted it for you, what don't you get? If there's a will, there's a way....Uh and it wasn't ME spying on the creepy neighbor.....

Anonymous said...

I wasn't the one lifting the blinds to peer out . . . I was the one falling to the floor laughing

Anonymous said...

And it was ME doing the re-enacting

KD said...

oh-yea..............:)