Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thanks Dad!

I'm thinking of a funny story that happened on Sunday. I was at church with my parents, minding my own business (actually I was checking my hair for split ends, but whatever....) when this older woman in front of us turned around, looked at me and said "so, where do you go to school?". Flattered that she assumed I was college aged, I replied "oh, I've been out of school for a long time". To which my dear ol' dad chimed in "yea, she's almost 32". Thanks dad. :) The lady then proceeded to advise me that there is no way I look my age, blah blah blah. I ate it up, because really, as my 32nd birthday approaches, I am holding on to that youthful look by the very tips of my fingernails......

So, I still don't know if there will be a Canada sighting today or tomorrow. Rumor has it that our little Canadian friend will be making his way to St. Louis either today or tomorrow-I'll believe it when I see it. :) I am so excited to see him, I can hardly stand it!!!! I'm sure I'll be blogging about our adventures soon as he is gonna be here until Sunday. Good times.

No comments: