Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy 35th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad! I hope you guys are having a great day....let me guess, dinner (or lunch) in Rolla? Where to this time-the Bread Co? Steak and Shake? Mom, it's not so much you as it is dad that's so predictable...that's why I love him! Seriously, you guys are blessed with a good marriage that has lasted 35 years. I'd like to say your exceptionally wonderful children helped with that.....I will call you guys later today. I love you!

Uh, Mr. Tessier, why have you not yet responded to my email? I mean, I even called you "mon petit chou chou" and everything! Doesn't that count for something? Geez......

I would just like to say for the record-the Blues goalie, Manny Legace is A STUD! He has been very kick-ass this week!The Blues finally won at home last night 1-0 and it was ALL him.

Well, I am gonna go see my cousin Dan's wife Amy's (did you follow that?) art show today at the Foundry in St. Charles. I am very excited to go see it. Then tonight I am going to go see "Juno". I can't wait to see it!

I just realized this post is very tangential and all over the place. Blame it on lack of sleep. I had one of those nights last night where I don't think I ever actually fell asleep. Don't you hate that?

Oh, and for the record....it is like 65 degrees here today. LOVE IT! Yesterday it was like 55 degrees, I went out and jogged three miles and am feeling it today! I'm sure we'll pay forthe nice weather soon, but in the meantime, I'm going outside!

No comments: