Friday, January 11, 2008

Mr. Moore has resurfaced

I am such a dork, but I get excited when I see a new friend request on MySpace...someone wants to be my "friend"! Yay! Well, yesterday I had one and when I went to check to see who it was I saw that it was Denny Moore-I've known him since 4th grade (he was our class hottie)! He actually lives near here, not that we hang out, but it was cool to see him online...then I discovered some other peeps I went to school with like Dawn Brown (who, in 3rd grade ended my reign of being the smartest kid in the class-I was a little bitter about it...) and Andy Parker, who was THE partier in high school. Good times-I love catching up with people I've known since I was a kid. Sister, remember your fondness for Denny's brother, Brian? He's on MySpace too! :). Mikey, you actually know Denny's dad.....remember the tall guy in front of us with the mullet at The Muny that one summer? Yep, Mr. Moore!

Ok, so Stephen and I went to see "Juno" last night. I loved it! It was so cute and very funny. I recommend seeing it. When we met up for dinner last night, I was like "sorry I'm a little hyper today". His response? A VERY sarcastic "nooooooo". WTF?

I am spending tonight doing a whole lot of nothing tonight and I SO cannot wait. I need to drag my butt out of bed fairly early tomorrow and get my oil changed...ugh. Not fun, but necessary.

Tanya-OMG, I think I may have a Work Sensitivity Disorder...is there any cure? Or am I gonna have to start wearing a leotard and leg warmers in the office (I hear that's the current recommended tx for my disorder...) while I sing the great Corey Hart classic "Sunglasses at Night"?

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: