Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

BOO! :) Happy Halloween y'all! I get to spend my Halloween night at the crisis line-awesome. Busy day today-training all day long, my trainee JuJuane is a lot of work!!! Ha-just kidding, she is awesome!

I must tell you about me and Mikey's adventure to Shop and Save last night....in the hood. Yea, two whiter than white people goin' on in like we own the place....not a good idea. First of all, how many morons does it take to purchase five items at the grocery store? I mean seriously, you would have thought Mike and I were retarded.....maybe we are. We stood in the pre-made cookie aisle for like 10 minutes trying to decide what kind to buy...not to mention our debate over the peanut butter....so, after our near death experience at the grocery store, we headed back to Mike's house to bake our pre-made cookies and make our special spider treats (they involved Ritz crackers, peanut butter, pretzels and raisins). We were in a time crunch because we needed to watch Dancing With The Stars (we actually wanted to watch the Charlie Brown Halloween special too, but didn't get that one in). I must say, our spiders turned out pretty well (it was all about "stickin' 'em in and spreadin' 'em out)! DWTS was way fun and very controversial as Cameron (our fave because he's hot) and Sabrina were the ones in the bottom two. I vowed to never watch again if Cameron was voted off (a bit melodramatic, but whatever). Well, he was saved and Sabrina "Cheetah Girl" was booted off (to which Mike yells "take that, Cheetara!!!"). Good thing, I would have hated to actually carry out my threat to stop watching.... :)

No comments: