Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy 29th birthday to my sister and my brother-in-law Jon!

Yea, it's a little weird that they have the exact same birthday (10/27/78), but it's also a little sickeningly cute...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED AND JON! I hope you both have an absolutely fabulous 29th birthday. Yay for you-next year you get to join me in the Dirty Thirty club....just remember, I'll always be much, much older than you (that should make you feel better!). I love you guys soooooooo much, and even though I just saw you last week, I miss you! Enjoy your time with Jon's parents, we will see you guys soon-Thanksgiving isn't that far away!!!!

1 comment:

kristy said...

We're having a great birthday...nice and relaxing. Although we did have to see where JFK got shot--again. :) Thanks for the message earlier today...we'll talk soon. love and miss you!