Monday, October 15, 2007

Busy day

Whew! Where did this day go? I just realized it's almost 4pm. Busy, busy, busy. Well, I am training our new employee, easy person to train since I had worked with her at the crisis line for many years. This is my first training opportunity at this job, so it should be fun. It's kinda ironic, since I (along with Amy) was the one who trained her at the crisis line originally! THEN, when I left there and went part-time, she became MY supervisor. Funny how it works out, huh?

Anywho......

It's Dancing With The Stars night. Who's excited??????

Only 3 more working days until I am off for a week. No, I'm not at all thrilled about that.....

Mike-you were being a Mr. PoopyFace today, but I still love you.

Tomorrow is National Boss Day. To celebrate we are having yet another food day....no wonder I have a giant, fat ass........

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Okay, yeah that is kinda weird about the training thing. I bet she is glad to be in a new place. Have a great time in Dallas. Remember...everything is bigger in Texas!