Tuesday, October 02, 2007

WHAT? Albert was robbed!

Why in the HELL is that scary ass Wayne Newton still on the show? Why I ask? Do you think it's America's fascination with his pulled back eyebrows and lack of eyelids? Do you think it's a bunch of 80 year old gals at the old folks home voting for him? Michael-where were your votes for Albert the hottie??? Who is gonna be your man-candy now? We can share Cameron if you'd like. :)

In other fascinating reality tv news, Biggest Loser made me cry yet again tonight. I have decided to not fight it at this point. It's just that, when they get on that scale and get upset when they only lose two pounds, or get excited when they lose 11, I feel for them. I'm a sap, what can I say? Or maybe I'm just jealous since I have felt like a beached whale lately.....

No comments: