Wednesday, October 17, 2007

DWTS drama and other random things that come out of my mouth

Uh, hello, can anyone explain to me WHY Mark Cuban is still on Dancing With The Stars? I mean, seriously people! Does no one else find him as creepy as I do? Besides the creep factor, there is also the fact that he CAN'T DANCE! He must be paying people to vote for him. He is, after all, a self made billionaire....Why did poor little Floyd have to go? I thought he was precious.....anyway......So, I cried like a baby watching The Biggest Loser last night. I think it would be more newsworthy if I DIDN'T cry at this point...last night, the winning team got to watch a video from their families-husbands, wives, kids-it was so sad to see all the contestants crying because they miss their families....man, when did I become such a sap???? I cried during Dancing With The Stars too, but only because I miss Wayne Newton so much.

So, I decided to revamp the pictures in my cubicle today. I have lots of pics of friends, family, friends kids, places I've visted, etc. Over the weekend, I was sorting through some old pics and found a great one of me, Christi, Lori and Deven at Deven's wedding, and another of me, Christi, Lori, Mike L, Deven and Canada from our college days that was just too cute. So, now they are hanging in my cubicle so that I can always have my friends around me! I mean, Lori and Mike and Christi all live here in St Louis, but we hardly ever see each other. Deven is near Jefferson City-I got an email from him recently but haven't seen him since his wedding. And Canada is in, well, Canada-I haven't seen him in, what? Four or five years now, ever since I went to visit HIM....hmmmm, funny, I haven't seen HIM visit ME....not at all bitter about that...love ya DARIN! :) Oh, by the way-I thought of you yesterday during my drive home from work. I was flipping through the radio when I heard a Counting Crows song! :)

Oh, my vacation time is almost here. The next two days are kinda gonna suck though-I am working my part-time job tonight until 9pm, then have to go to the bank to deposit a check and then go home and load my car with my suitcase, etc. THEN, I have to go to bed because, in order to make my 5:30pm flight tomorrow, I am working an earlier shift-7am to 3pm. Meaning, I am gonna have to get up at roughly 5:00 IN THE MORNING tomorrow in order to get to work on time....yikes. At least I can sleep on the plane....no worries, I'll probably be too excited knowing I get to see my family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh . . . I get it. I spend 4.5 years down in Missouri and you spend a weekend up in BC and all of the sudden you come out on top???

KD said...

uh....yea. Don't you know the woman is always right?

Anonymous said...

Yes'm

KD said...

YES! i finally got you trained. Only took me, what, 11 years???