Friday, October 05, 2007

Ok, NOW I'm crabby

Uh, I don't think the Cubs could possibly suck any more right now. What happened to my hero, Ted Lilly? He completely imploded last night, it was like watching a trainwreck. In fact, the entire game WAS a trainwreck. I went to bed in the 5th inning. I was thinking "why in the hell am I staying up, denying myself of much needed sleep, in order to watch this crap"? So, off to bed I went. Oh Cubbies. Go on everyone, start your jokes about the curse and the 100 year anniversary of the last time they won the World Series now. 2008 is gonna be a rough year for us Cubs fans. Once again, they have proven everyone's point about them, that they suck, no matter what. I wanted to have faith, but I am afraid I have run out. I don't even think they'll win at Wrigley tomorrow. Where's that effing goat???? I'm gonna punch him in the throat.

What am I gonna do for sports entertainment now? I mean the 0-4 Rams are the laughing stock of the NFL and the Blues lost their first game last night (granted it's a long season, but come on, it's the Blues). Canada-let the smack talking begin my friend! As usual, I will have nothing, and you will be able to gloat about how your Red Wings are vastly superior over the lowly Blues. You win. At least most of you will be happy because after tomorrow, I will not talk about the Cubs again until next April. Enjoy your break.

I'm having to deal with other people's incompetence again today. Y'all know how I feel about that...I hate cleaning up other people's crap, I really do. At least I'm having a good hair day. And it's Friday. And I have fun plans for the weekend-Tanya's housewarming party tonight and a trip to the wineries tomorrow! Yay!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon . . . what kinda diehard fan deserts their team after only being down 2-0?

KD said...

I know, I know, but it just ain't lookin good Canada. Not to change the subject but guess who I got an email from today? DEVEN! Isn't that awesome? He's doing well. I told him you were the only person from the old gang that I talked to on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

I got TWO e-mails this morning . . . also one from Deven, and one from some crazy chick.

KD said...

what crazy chick would that be????

Anonymous said...

I don't know but she seemed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out there

KD said...

what did she say?

Anonymous said...

A couple of things . . . but none that really made sense. I think it might have been the crack talking.

KD said...

Crack is good.

Anonymous said...

That's what she said

KD said...

sounds like a pretty cool chick!