Saturday, October 13, 2007

gloomy Saturday

It is nice and cool and drizzly and cloudy outside today-and I LOVE it! Feels like fall, baby! I finally got to test out my new shoes that were so lovingly chosen just for me by my new friends at The Running Center. They feel great! I jogged 2.5 miles, in the drizzle/rain and when I got home my feet didn't hurt at all! Magic. That, to this point, has been the highlight of my day.....

Last night I had so much fun catching up with my friend Sharon who is in town from North Carolina. I missed her more than I realized! We were out until 2am-WHOA! Party animals! Actually, we spent it talking and laughing and it was awesome. She brought pictures of her beautiful babies, Sophia and Aiden, that will be going in my cubicle come Monday morning.

Today, prior to my jog, I ran errands, bought some new fall clothes (because every girl needs new clothes!) and read People magazine. I got to talk to my sis as well who was heading for the Texas State Fair....sounds, um, interesting. I am so excited to go see her and Jon-I leave Thursday night! Later today, I am heading over to my friend Maggie's house for Stockoberfest 2007. Should be a fun time. I hear there is gonna be a poker tournament, better bring my cheat sheet that Grandpa made for me so I'll know what all the suites are....

Please don't be jealous of my exciting life. You, too, can have one just like it, if you try hard enough......

No comments: