Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Game 1 tonight-GO CUBS GO!



OMG, I could not possibly be any more excited than I am right now. It's game 1 of the NLDS people! My Cubbies are in the desert ready to play the D'Backs later tonight (much, MUCH later tonight.....). I am cautiously optimistic, since this is, afterall, the Cubs we're talking about. Good luck boys, here's hoping Big Z doesn't have one of his patented crazy meltdowns, has his head in the game (as opposed to up his ass) and pitches like he is capable of pitching. I'm gonna throw up......

In other news, Dancing With The Stars is our new subject of choice at work. Seems everyone is afraid of Wayne Newton, it's not just me. Mikey thinks he looks like a Muppet. Everyone agrees he has had WAY too much plastic surgery and doesn't even look human anymore. Most of us are favoring Helio at this point-he's adorable, has a great personality and the man can DANCE y'all!

Why isn't it the weekend yet? My precious boy and I are going to the wineries on Saturday. I'm fairly certain that shouldn't be allowed, is probably illegal in several countries, nonetheless, it's happening. Oh the fun we shall have...........

Repeat this mantra all day-"It's Gonna Happen". Thanks!

No comments: