Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Who schedules this crap?

I'm not complaining. Ok, maybe I am. The Cubs games in Arizona are gonna be broadcast at NINE O'CLOCK AT NIGHT. Uh.....what? That means the games will get over roughly around midnight....in the middle of the week....when most of us have to be at work the next morning at 8:00am......Of course, I will be up, watching and cheering my team on, but still, I wanted to make it known that the time sucks!!!! Guess I better get plenty of sleep tonight because the next two are gonna be cut a bit short. Oh well, it's the playoffs. And for the Cubs to be in the playoffs it only happens once, maybe twice in a century. Game on! :)

My Mikey is back at work today-there is joy throughout the land now. Mike, Amy and I were laughing about something today and our boss Karen said "oh they're back". Yea, Aim and I were a bit subdued without our Mikey-but we're back, y'all!!!!

I'm getting tired of blowing my nose and sounding like a dude every morning (which Mike thinks is "hot"). My ears are now popping which is really annoying. That and I feel bloated today. Uh.....could I possibly complain any more today? Maybe.

Best baseball analogy ever. I had one of my reviewers use this when describing a patient-"she's over the left field fence and gone". That is so freakin' awesome.

No comments: