Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lazy bum

It is 1:25 in the afternoon on a Tuesday, and I am still in my pajamas. And it is HEAVEN. I should take random days off work more often. Granted, I'm not accomplishing a damn thing, but isn't that what time off is all about-relaxing? I'm doing that and then some....

I did get a bit angry yesterday, however. All day long the one and only thing I looked forward to was watching Dancing With The Stars (sad, I know, but nonetheless true). I made some yummy tacos for dinner (yes, I turned on both the stove AND the oven!) and sat down to watch my show. Did y'all see Marie Osmond faint? That was kinda scary, but anyway......about 40 minutes into the 90 minute show, the channel goes out. I see this friendly little message that says "we are aware this channel is out, please do not call us, we will have it back on as soon as possible" (or something to that effect). I scanned through the other channels and saw that ABC was the only channel out. It'll only be a few minutes, right? WRONG! When I turned the tv off around 10:30pm, it was STILL out. Yes, I missed all the rest of my show as well as Samantha Who-which I was also looking forward to seeing. Bastards at DishNetwork! This was a vast conspiracy, wasn't it? Wasn't it??????

Oh well. So, today thus far I have slept in, watched All My Children and got caught up on my MySpace messages. Yep, I've been real productive. In a bit I think I am gonna actually put on some clothes, take out the trash, do some laundry and maybe run an errand or two. Then again, Days of our Lives is on in 30 minutes so........

No comments: