Friday, November 02, 2007

Loooooooog week

I am for real feelin' the TGIF this week! I am beat! Anyone else have a long week? Nothing in particular happened, I mean I worked both jobs as usual. I am training our new staff person-who I absolutely love, but the job of training does wear you out. I could barely get myself off the couch once I got home today. Case loads were high today, we were at 16 cases a piece (that's a lot)-I'm only supposed to get half a caseload because I am training but I still had 9-that's what happens when you are freakishly short staffed (everyone will be back soon-YAY. And damn you Michael for being gone today!!!!). :)

So, once I was finally out of work for the day/week, I had to stop by the gas station as the fuel light came on this morning during my drive to work (oops!). The first thing I noticed was that gas prices had jumped 20 cents since......THIS MORNING! Nice. While there, I decided I needed to use the restroom. Once done, I was washing my hands when this little girl appeared out of nowhere, saying hi to me. I responded politely and went to dry my hands only to realize the paper towel machine thingy was not working. Never fear, this little mini-person, says "here, I'll fix it", and works some sort of magic and fixes the machine. I mean, who was this kid? Some kind of mini bathroom attendant? Is she getting paid for this service? Should I have tipped her? Don't we have child labor laws in this state? Anyway....

I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend full of, well, not much. Tonight I have just chilled, read my magazines, watched Friday Night Lights (which I am starting to dig), that's about it. I do have to go get that pulmonary test done tomorrow, I hear they are gonna make me inhale Albuterol-what have I signed up for???? Tomorrow during the day I am going over to my friend Maggie's for our monthly scrapbooking get-together. I have major projects to work on, so will definitely spend 5 or 6 hours scrapbooking tomorrow. Saturday night I may just rent some movies. I've had a headache every day this week. I attribute it to my efforts to decrease my caffeine intake (only 1 diet soda a day!). And I've felt a little drained too-probably because I have been working my butt off at work (for once). Yep, it's definitely chill time. Hope y'all have a great weekend. Red-LOVED the pix of Chloe from Halloween....she is one funny girl! Tell her Aunt Kerri misses her! :)

No comments: