Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Is today Tuesday?

Blah, blah, blah, just another day closer to vacation. Not that I'm doing anything exciting, mind you, but just the prospect of not having to go to work is what is getting me through the day at this point.

I got a bit of a rush last night after having finished cleaning my apartment. How nice it looks when its clean! It's very cute! Wow, I had no idea! Wanna come over?

Mikey and I have a date on Saturday night (I LOVE my gay boyfriend!). We are gonna go get drunk at the zoo together, doesn't that sound like fun?

Dancing With The Stars update-Helio kicked ass last night. The only reason I want Scary Spice to stick around is because her partner Maks is HOT. I will be flipping between this and The Biggest Loser tonight. My life is awesome.

I'm a gal of few words today, just wanted to stop by and say HI!

No comments: