Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Diane!

Happy Birthday today to my Aunt Diane! Hope you are having a GREAT day! See ya Saturday for Girl's Lunch!!!!

Had a sleepless night last night. I was up most of the night coughing, you know that feeling like something is in your throat and the only thing to helps is to drink water....but then you have to pee...so it's an endless cycle and the end result is me not sleeping. I was a bit groggy this morning. Doing ok now, in fact, I am a little on the hyper side for some reason. And that biatch Mike Tinnin accused me of flirting with one of my UR guys today...the nerve....ok, so maybe I was, I can't help it! He has the BEST voice ever and he's a sarcastic biatch like me. Mikey will always be my #1, however.

Book Club is tonight-YAY! We are having our Thanksgiving celebration-yum! Hope we don't discuss the book we were supposed to read because I didn't read it, nor did I even purchase it.....oops.

No comments: