Thursday, November 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Today is my daddy's birthday, although he informed me last week that he was not having any more birthdays.....too bad! I hope you have a GREAT day dad! Hope your "little woman" makes you some dinner....or brings it home! :) I'm sure you will spend the day in your greenhouse, or with the dogs, or doing some home improvement project-just the way you like it! I love you and I will call you tonight!

Favorite Product Alert!!!! Skinny Cow ice cream cones. TO DIE FOR. Seriously. It's low-fat vanilla ice cream in a cone....with some caramel on top. Only THREE points for all you Weight Watchers folks out there!!!!! They are a bit pricey, and there are only four in a box, but they are so worth it. I'm sold. They also come in chocolate and mint. I am also sold on the Snyders of Hanover 100 calorie pack of pretzel snaps. Yummy yum.
Can you believe this week is already almost over? I'm glad. I am looking forward to the weekend. Saturday I am going to Christina's for our monthly scrapbook-a-thon and that night I am going to dinner with some of my old college friends, Christi (and her husband Jim), Mike and Lori and possibly the elusive Mike D. I am very excited to see them as it's been awhile, but I can't help but be a bit nostalgic. The dinner would be more complete if say, Canada or Deven, were there as well. I've been talking to Deven a lot via email lately, makes me all sappy and missing everyone (oh and Canada, he says to tell you to return his damn emails already!)! I have a couple of pictures in my cubicle that keep them all near me. One is from Deven's wedding a couple of years ago-the pic has me, Lori, Christi and Deven it it. Very cute. The other one I have is from college-it has Canada, Mike L, Deven, Me, Christi and Lori in it. My peeps that I love so much and miss like crazy. At least I am able to get harrassed via the internet by Canada (AKA "RP", AKA "Darin", AKA "The Most Ridiculously Good-Looking Person On Earth"), that usually makes my day!

Ok, enough rambling for now, gotta do some actual work today. Although we only have SEVEN cases, which is nothing, not that I'm complaining! I love it! :)

1 comment:

Sjs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.