Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Take that, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman!

Finally, Jane Seymour got booted from Dancing With The Stars. Well, it was just time people, good Lord. Now Marie Osmond is scoring more sympathy votes since her dad passed away....those people on DWTS are GOOD, who knows who will win.

This week has been totally crazy. My blog is suffering for it, I apologize.

I have been really tired and out of it ever since my doctor made me detox from all antihistamines...I feel like I may need rehab because I am having withdrawal symptoms. Seriously. Does my insurance policy cover that????

I don't really have much else to say, I'm working at the crisis line the next two nights, same ol' crap different day, really. Luckily I only have 7 more working days until I am on vacation for an entire week.....there is a light at the end of the tunnel! :)

What's going on with you?

No comments: