Thursday, November 08, 2007

Save a horse, ride a cowboy

I got home from the crisis line last night just in time to catch the last few minutes of the country music awards...and just in time to catch a nice view of Brad Paisley's ass. He has a really nice ass, FYI. Speaking of, Keith Urban was lookin' pretty good last night as well, although he did look freakishly small standing next to his amazon wife, Nicole Kidman. One complaint-Kenny Chesney won Entertainer of the Year. Why? All of his songs sound the same. Blah. And would he just come out of the closet already? Geez! The first person he hugged was some dude and his "date" for the evening was his mother. You make the call.

What's happening to the Blues? They are barely hovering over .500 despite their awesome start. The effing Red Wings are in first, as usual-Canada, why aren't you rubbing it in yet?

People, I have been working entirely way too hard and, quite frankly, I don't like it. Gone are the days when I could blog all day long and check email. Why, I haven't done the online crossword puzzle in weeks! This is getting ridiculous. I'm gonna have to speak to someone about this....

Unexpected gift last night at the crisis line-A BONUS! I am pretty sure in the seven years I've been employed there, we have never received a bonus. It was a great surprise to recieve...maybe I'll go buy some shoes.....

Only SIX more working days until my vacation begins.....not that I'm excited about it or anything....Mike Tinnin, I love you most!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I knew you were following them I definitely would have been rubbing it in. Granted, it's not like the old Central days when the Blues could actually beat the Wings in a playoff series (or even qualify for the playoffs). To be honest though, I think they are turning it around. They've got some good young talent and I like the job Andy Murray is doing there. That being said

THE BLUES SUCK!!!!!

P.S. : Check out this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRoNqiiY6Lg

KD said...

now Canada, that was just plain mean! And man the Blues uniforms were ugly back then...that Stevie Y WAS hot though...