Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Last Day of 2006!

I swear, it was just New Years Eve 2005. Wasn't it? What happened to 2006? Where did it go? I mean seriously.....Well, Happy New Years Eve everyone. For those of you stupid enough to go out tonight (and you know who you are), please be very careful. Watch the other guy. Don't be the other guy. I'll be participating in Losers Night In at my friend Carrie's house. There is nothing like playing drunken board games. I am soooo there.

I suppose I'm ready for 2007 (not that I have much of a choice, mind you). I'm trying to be hopeful that it will be a good year. I'm hopeful I'll get my act together (I'm a work in progress-but aren't we all?). I'll be with my friend Mike for the Quest for Love 2007 (we'll both be looking for good, decent men that are worthy of us, right Mikey???). I'm hopeful that happens, because, let's face it, I ain't gettin' any younger......

No comments: