Monday, December 11, 2006

Sign of a long day?

OMG, even though I am hormonal and PMS-y, I am soooo way hyper today. I have laughed more in the first hour of being at work than I did all weekend (except for when Carrie, Erin and I were singing "Last Christmas" by George Michael and "No Scrubs" by TLC yesterday). Yea, it's gonna be a long day. And I haven't even finished my first Diet Coke yet.....and my Secret Santa left me another Diet Coke on my desk....LOVE IT! Let's hope this good mood continues as I have to put in another four hours at my part-time job tonight. Nothing like working TWELVE hours with my good friend Amy (it really isn't right for anyone involved that we work two jobs together. Just not right). I am a bit concerned, however, because I have a bit of a sore throat, swollen glands, and a sinus headache. I'm sure I'm fine though.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your sick in the head too rember

KD said...

It takes one to know one, J! :)

Anonymous said...

i know i know i know its not j its franks fault

KD said...

yea, Frank is a freakin' psycho! :) ha! ha! ha! must be the sleeping pills talking! :)