Saturday, December 16, 2006

bad, bad thoughts....

I had thoughts of harming others again today. I know it's my own fault for putting off my Christmas shopping until the 16th of December. But it was their fault too for being in my way. All of these bad thoughts were at my first stop of the day.....and I hadn't even made it to the mall yet. Not a good sign. I became intolerant of salespeople asking if they could help me (if I wanted your help, I'd make eye contact and ask). It was a bad combination of too many people in one place, noise and being hung over (hey, what can I say, Girls Night Out last night was a success!). My trip to the mall wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be (although, when I was at Bath and Body Works, I really did envision myself stabbing someone-not that I have a weapon, mind you). I figured after all that stress, the least I could do was buy myself a new pair of shoes......so I did. A really cute pair of tall brown boots....for $20. Can't beat that with a stick! So most of my Christmas shopping is done. I have a couple of other things to get, but I definitely made great progress today. My parents will be here in about an hour or so, I'm meeting up with them at Red and Jon's then we are all heading out to Grandpa's house to celebrate his birthday. Then, I will be going out again (two nights in a row? KD is OUT OF CONTROL!). Tomorrow may be a little rough......

P.S. I'd like to wish J a Happy Un-Anniversary!

No comments: