Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh Canada

Canada and I finally made contact last night. Nothing like a TWO HOUR phone call, eh? It felt like five minutes as we reminisced about the good ol' days, laughed at my laughable life (because, really, who isn't laughing at me right about now?), and just chit-chatted like we talk everyday (nevermind that the last time we did actually talk was my birthday in February). Canada-you always were one of the people that could make me laugh no matter what. The two of us are just equally goofy-probably why we get along so well. That, and, as you know, the Canadians are a friendly people. You have to like them. It's like an international law or something. Anyway, Canada kept this old lady awake until midnight (GASP!). But it was well worth it to talk to an old friend! I miss you Canada!

No comments: